Economic Citizenship Programme PACKAGE-A
While we have tried to make the process as easy and as smooth as possible, there are variables that depend on the circumstances of the applicant. For that reason, it is probably best if we arrange personal contact. Skype or, if you dont not use it, Telephone would be that initial personal contact.
You only have to provide the contact information you want us to have. Not a single field has been made mandatory. However, we urge you to be truthful. Being honest will be the only way you will actually get what you desire. A valid Passport of the Commonwealth of Dominica and the citizenship for life.
- Letter of recommendation from the school for children between 12 and 18 yrs old
- Professional reference
- Letter of Employment or Audited Financial Statement
- Recommendation from your Bankers
- Two Personal references
- Police Record, with fingerprints, from country of birth and country of residence (if different) for each applicant sixteen years and over. For children between 12 and 15 yrs old, sworn affidavit by parent that child doesn't have a record.
- Four passport photos per applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage if required
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Letter addressed to the Minister responsible for Citizenship.
- Affidavit of Source of Funds.
- Detailed Business Reports/Resume
- Notarized copies of diploma(s).