Packages and requirements
Dominica offers second passport and citizenship for life for the main applicant, applicant's spouse and dependent children (if any). Dominica's citizenship program requires making an economic contribution to the country. In exchange, applicants and their families are granted full citizenship. The economic contribution takes the form of a direct non-refundable payment made to the government. There are four options for obtaining citizenship
Package A - Single Applicant
A non-refundable investment of US$100,000.
Package B - Family Application One
Applicant plus spouse
A non-refundable investment of US$175,000.
Package C – Family Application Two
Applicant plus one spouse and two children below the age of 18 years
A non-refundable investment of US$200,000.
Package D – Family Application Three
Applicant plus one spouse and more than two children below the age of 18 years
A non-refundable investment of US$200,000 and US$50,000 for every additional person below the age of 18 years.
It is important to note here that the program's procedural requirements (for example mandatory interviews in Dominica) add to the effective cost. Interviews might be held at an Embassy closer to you. Please contact us to get preliminary quotation.
With the Dominica program, you do not need to make a monetary donation in advance. You place the funds designed for donation on the governmental escrow bank account and until the application is approved, they are not released to the Government.
Granted citizenship is for life and it is not revocable.
Issued passports are valid for 10 years, and passports for the children under 16 are being issued for 5 years. Expired passports or passports with no free visa pages left can be easily renewed for a small fee at the immigration and passport office in Dominica or at any Dominica consulate. Our agency will assist you to renew your passports with no need to personally travel to Dominica or its consulates.
Benefits of a second citizenship
- DUAL CITIZENSHIP
- Dominica does not require you to renounce your current citizenship. Dominica does not notify authorities of your current country of residence or citizenship about your new citizenship. You in your turn have the right to renounce Dominica citizenship any time if your circumstances require
- NO RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Once citizenship is granted, you will get the same rights as if you were born in Dominica. You can vote, purchase property, live and work in Dominica if you wish. However, you are not required to reside in Dominica to keep your citizen’s status.
- TAX FREE STATUS
- Second passport and Dominica citizenship is the key to preserve your wealth. There are no capital gains, gift, and inheritance taxes in Dominica. If you have income coming in from outside of Dominica you do not pay income tax on this income.
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL
- Traveling with a Passport from Dominica can make things a lot easier. At present Wikipedia lists more than 80 countries all over the world that you could travel visa-free or visa-on-arrival style. Visa in other cases are relatively easy to obtain. Example: A residential permit for persons wishing to reside in Monaco, Switzerland, Andorra, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Bahamas and other Caribbean countries is easier to obtain by Dominican citizens, based on relations with these countries. As a Commonwealth citizen, you can count on privileges in the United Kingdom.